If you’re a fan of sparkling, uplifting fragrances then this soap will do the job. Bulging with fruity bergamot, zingy litsea cubeba and sweet tonka, this scent has stamina, lasting on the skin long into the night. For suds worthy of a swipe right, take a firm grip and lather up.
You'll love this if you like:
- The sweet, fresh fragrance you get when you first walk into a Lush shop.
- 29 High Street perfume, Aubergine bath bomb, or Comfort Zone shower bomb.
- Swiping right, being cheeky and living that emoji life.
- Fresh aubergine decoction is packed with Vitamin C, helping to brighten and even skin tone.
- You’ll find ho wood nestled in the complex fragrance, adding a deep, woody warmth.
- A palm-free soap base of rapeseed and coconut oil creates a creamy and gentle lather.
How to use: Work this soap into a foamy lather on your skin before rinsing away.
How to store: Keep your soap somewhere cool, and after you’ve used it just place it on the side to dry so it’s ready to go over, and over again.