When the writing’s on the wall, keep calm and crayon.
You write your own story. Will you be sailing upon a ship above uplifting grapefruit and bergamot waters or a merperson sunbathing ashore surrounded by blackcurrant mint-sea foam?
You’ll love this if you like:
- Sweet and fruity baths to lift spirits.
- Think Pink bath bomb, Bubblegum lip scrub, Scrub Scrub Scrub shower scrub.
- Letting your imagination run wild.
- Buchu oil is known for its unique blackcurrant-and-mint scent as well as soothing sore muscles.
- Stick with packaging free, this is a naked product.
- Grapefruit oil is thought to have antiseptic, astringent and antibacterial properties for some good clean fun.
- Bergamot oil has a zesty fragrance which can clear the mind and encourage a sense of wellbeing.
How to use:
Crayon in hand, draw yourself a bath. Set your bubble stick on the bottom of the bath as you run the water, allowing the bath to get bubblier and bubblier. When you’re ready, step in and use the crayon as a drawing tool on the side of the bath. What you draw is up to you, but make sure it’s something that can be washed away...
How to store:
Once you have reached artistic excellence, lay your crayon upon a soap dish or similar to dry out for your next artistic imagination session. Keep in a cool, dry place.
Enough for 2-3 baths.