Accounts and Admin Executive
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager. The Accounts and Admin Executive supports the Finance Manager on financial and management accounting, including financial operation matters, on a timely and accurate manner. This includes monthly closing of accounts, preparation of audit schedules, variance analysis, income tax filing and payment processing.
Accounts and Admin Executive Main Job Duties:
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as sales & collection, invoicing, and other transactions
- Update / Upload weekly and monthly global sales report to portal
- Support in preparation of monthly accounts ie: Accounts Receivables (AR) ledgers and ensure supporting schedules (bank reconciliation; prepayment schedules; accrual schedules etc) are up to date
- Manage & ensure Accounts Receivable aging are up to date and correctly reflected
- Prepare quotation & billing to corporate customers
- Assist ad hoc and project assignments by superior
Accounts and Admin Executive Other Description
You will work in HQ, office, which will be your usual place of work. From time to time you will be required to work away from the office, ie : at shop, including meetings both around Malaysia should the need arise, which may mean overnight stays away from home.
Your contracted hours are stated in your letter of offer.
Your Team :
Communication is key to running a successful business. Create and maintain the right systems in place to ensure all staff can effectively communicate with each other, both on and off the office. Provide regular learning, coaching and reviews the team (Management and Retail). Encourage, respect and look after one another. Hold each other up so that your place of work is a supportive environment.
Your Leadership :
Contribute by creating & supporting the team (Management & Retail). Sharing information & guidance to the team which ultimately contribute towards achieving the common goals. Take on any tasks as requested by your Superior in order to develop your skills to effectively manage the business, such as planning, ordering, etc..
Your Development :
You are responsible for your own development. Create your own career goals, and ensure you’re on the right path. Regularly assess your own performance and where there are gaps in your knowledge or skills, decide how you can fill them and then make that happen.
Routinely seek out the development you feel you need from your Superior, so they can tailor-make learning opportunities for you and understand your career goals. Utilise any feedback, coaching, meetings and reviews that you receive – they all exist to develop your skills.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Passionate about Lush; our products, ethics and values.
- Have a strong work ethic and passion for development.
- Degree in accounting, finance, or a related field; several years of experience in a finance role; superior mathematical skills; employee management; understanding of data privacy standards.
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal, deep understanding of business principles and practices; superior attention to detail; organisational skills; planning skills; research skills; analytical skills; critical thinking skills; problem-solving skills; computer skills;
- Multi-tasking abilities; integrity, honesty.
What you get from us:
- Training and development to set you up for success
- Great bonus and benefits
- Generous Product Discount
- A fantastic working environment