Lay back in bubbly purple waters, and let your mind drift away to a French lavender field. Breathe in, breathe out. The worries of the day float away on the chamomile tide.
You’ll love this if you like:
– Shutting out the world in a relaxing lavender bubble bath.
– Golden Slumbers bath bomb, Deep Sleep bath bomb, or anything from the Sleepy range.
– A good night’s sleep.
– Lavender oil and lavender absolute from France soothe your mind and help aid sleep.
– Gently cleansing chamomile blue oil calms both skin and mind.
– Without a shred of plastic in sight, you’re doing your bit for the planet that grows these beautiful ingredients.
How to use:
You can use this bubble bottle over, and over, and over again. Hold under the tap for mountains of bubbles, then save for when you’re ready to summon splendid suds all over again. Best used fresh.
How to store:
Store in a cool, dry place before your first encounter, and in between future soaks.
Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cream of Tartar, Lauryl Betaine, Glycerine, Perfume, Titanium Dioxide, Benzoin Resinoid, Lavender Oil, Lavender Absolute, Chamomile Blue Oil, Roman Chamomile Oil, Tonka Absolute, Cetearyl Alcohol & Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, *Benzyl Benzoate, *Benzyl Cinnamate, *Cinnamal, *Coumarin, *Geraniol, *Limonene, *Linalool, Colour 77007, Colour 17200, Colour 77491, Colour 77266, Colour 42090
• Natural Ingredients
• Safe Synthetics
*occurs naturally in essential oils.
Big Bottle Of Calm
wst - (verified owner)
bubble bar version of deep dream bath bomb in my opinion. divine scent! and it’s reusable.
The lavender scent in this bubble bar is so good and calming. Love it
Can’t believe it!! Finally, reusable bubble bottle!
A big bottle of calm, I do really need this when I’m having trouble with my sleep sometimes
have a nice warm bath then apply sleepy lotion after. I’m having a nice good sleep after