Celebrate the Jewish festival of Hanukkah with a pair of uplifting treats for the bath and shower, with citrus brightening your mood and olive oil bringing radiance to your skin. This handmade gift’s design was created by Cheryl Epstein of Cherbear Creative, and features traditional symbols like dreidels, menorahs and sufganiyot.
To help guide the creative process of this year’s collection, we looked to the talents of some of our Hanukkah-celebrating staff in North America. The group provided feedback to our Gift Teams throughout the experience of our first ever global collection of Hanukkah offerings. The products found in Celebrate Light represent the celebrations of light and warmth during Hanukkah, along with the importance of olive oil – which is found in both of these customer favourite products.
What’s this ethical gift made of?
– Cord: 100% recycled polyester made from recycled drinks bottles. The bottles are collected, then prepared and melted through what looks like a showerhead to make yarn. This is spooled onto a cone and sent to the UK to be made into cord.
– Paper: Made from 100% recycled paper. No primary fibres are used for our paper production and for every tonne of 100% recycled paper produced, 70% less water is used compared to virgin fibre paper.
– Inner Box: Made from 100% recycled board.
– Eco Pops: Your gift will be packed with these expanded starch biodegradable product protectors.
Regift, reuse again or recycle.
– The Olive Branch shower gel 100g
– Avobath bath bomb