A little karma goes a long way. A meditative blend of warm Brazilian orange and earthy patchouli to ground and relax the senses, Karma is our best-selling fine fragrance, now available to scent your home. Burn for a cosy, free atmosphere.
What’s this ethical candle made of?
Just like all of our products, we use beautiful, high quality, ethically-sourced essential oils in our candles. With a natural wax base of rapeseed wax, coconut oil, coconut wax and castor wax, all our candles are palm-free, GM-free, & soy-free whilst also being 100% vegan. The beautiful frosted glass is completely reusable or 100% recyclable.
Notice a light mottling pattern on your candle? This is called Frosting and is a unique and natural effect of using vegetable waxes. The wax is trying to return back to its natural form and as a result it begins to crystallise. It doesn’t affect the performance of the candle in any way and also confirms the wax is 100% natural.
Approximate burn time: 12 – 15 hours
Dimensions: 70mm diameter x 45mm height
Ingredients: Contains Linalyl acetate, alpha-Pinene, beta-Caryophyllene, dl-Limonene. May produce an allergic reaction.
Get the best from your candle
– Trim the wick either after use or before you light it next time to ensure an even burn.
– Pop your lit candle on a coaster or plate to protect surfaces.
– Use in a well-ventilated space avoiding drafts.
– To avoid tunnelling, the first burn should ideally be for 3-4 hours so the surface of the wax melts evenly.
– Extinguish with care.
– Never leave a burning candle unattended or in the reach of children or pets.
There are no reviews yet.