The rare Unicorn Horn bubble bar, created using old world magic by fairies from another realm, is the stuff of legends. As luck would have it, a new source has just been discovered in a faraway world. Believe in enchanted pink waters, infused with relaxing lavender and sparkling with lustre – just like the magical lakes on the Isle of Lushland where unicorns bathe. (No unicorns were harmed in the making of this bubble bar.)
You’ll love this if you like:
– Relaxing lavender soaks and mythical proportions of bubbles.
– Twilight bath bomb, Twilight body spray or Geode bath bomb.
– Believing that magic is real (because it is).
– Lavender oil soothes your mind and sends you off into a magical realm of sleep.
– Neroli oil heightens your mood to full on fairytale happiness levels, and tones your skin.
– Guar gum helps to build big bubbles that last even longer.
– This bubble bar is totally naked. A life without single-use plastic is no myth.
How to use: Crumble your replica unicorn horn under the tap (we’d never use the horn of a real unicorn, and we never test products on them either), click three times, and say “I do believe in unicorns.” The fairies will know if you don’t do it. Best used fresh for optimum magic.
How to store: Store in a cool, dry place until you’re ready for a spell binding bathtime.
Sodium Bicarbonate, Cream of Tartar, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Betaine, Cornflour, Perfume, Lavender Oil, Ylang Ylang Oil, Neroli Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, *Citral, *Limonene, *Linalool, Colour 45410, Colour 42090, Colour 77491, Colour 15850:1, Colour 45410:1
• Natural Ingredients
• Safe Synthetics
*occurs naturally in essential oils.