“Not only is this my first grab in store but it’s the only bubble bar I have ever tried! The smell is so calming and the texture is incredibly soft! The best by far! I have bad skin too so perfect for those who struggle finding something with no sting” – courtneyhannantsph
Sink into a dairy-free foamer that’s simply the crème de la crème. As oat milk waters wash over you, breathe in that sweet orange oil fragrance with a hit of earthy patchouli. Don’t cry over spilled milk – bathe in it!
You’ll love this if you like:
– Soft, milky soaks with a delicate and clean scents.
– Milky bar soap or Blackberry bath bomb.
– Taking a Cleopatra-style dip.
– Oat flour soothes your skin while Brazilian orange oil lifts your spirits.
– A bubble bottle you can use again, and again, and again.
– This bubbler’s got all the bottle it needs – and none of it’s plastic.
How to use:
Hold the bottle by its lid, and wave it through running water, or leave it under the running tap. When you’ve got enough bubbles, set it aside for another day.
How to store:
Store in a cool, dry place before your first dip, and in between future soaks. Enough for 6-8 baths.
Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cream of Tartar, Lauryl Betaine, Perfume, Glycerine, Titanium Dioxide, Patchouli Oil, Brazilian Orange Oil, Oat Flour, Cetearyl Alcohol & Sodium Lauryl, Sulfate Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, *Limonene, *Linalool, Colour 77491
• Natural Ingredients
• Safe Synthetics
*occurs naturally in essential oils.