This simple recycling scheme entitles Lush customers in Malaysia to exchange any individual Qualifying Lush Packaging item for RM0.50 cents towards their in-store purchase at the same time.
This scheme is subject to the terms below.
1. Firstly, check that your packaging is eligible for the scheme. This scheme applies to the following full sized Qualifying Lush Packaging items:
- PET clear plastic bottles (with lids)
- PP pots clear & black (with lids)
- PP Makeup packaging
- HDPE bottles (with trigger/spray tops)
(referred to as “Qualifying Packaging”).
2. The following items are excluded from the scheme and are not Qualifying Packaging:
- Any non-Lush packaging of any material
- Non-plastic Lush packaging (i.e. glass jars or tins – please reuse these items where possible or recycle locally)
- Sample pots (we will still accept these back for recycling)
3. The scheme will apply only to Qualifying Packaging originally purchased from a Lush store or the official Lush website, and Lush store staff shall have sole discretion in determining whether any packaging qualifies under this scheme.
4. Qualifying Packaging should be empty and thoroughly cleaned before returning to a Lush store.
5. Once you have one or more Qualifying Packaging empties and they are sparkling clean, you are ready to shop! Take them along to any Lush store in Malaysia and present them at the point of paying for any items you wish to purchase.
6. This is an in-store scheme only. There is currently no equivalent for online sales.
7. For each item of Qualifying Packaging, you’ll receive a RM0.50p/c return towards your purchase of any qualifying full price product.
8. The following products are excluded from this scheme and may not be purchased with packaging returns money:
- Lush Charity Pot (we wouldn’t want to deprive the charities, even for a cause as good as recycling);
- Any campaign products raising funds for charities or non-profit organisations;
- Sale items;
- Lush paper carrier bags;
- Make-up brushes.
9. This offer has no cash value and you will only be able to receive the RM0.50p/c return towards purchases made at the same time the Qualifying Packaging is returned. No credit will be offered against future purchases.
10. If the value of the returned Qualifying Packaging under this scheme exceeds the value of the purchase, no cash equivalent or future credit will be given.
11. You have the choice of whether to receive the RM0.50p/c return under the Bring It Back scheme or Bring five of our empty black or clear pots, and we’ll give you a free fresh face mask. It is not possible to receive both rewards for the same packaging return.
12. Lush reserves the right to withdraw or amend this scheme at any time on a month’s notice, such notice is to be given on this page.